E-Design Terms & Conditions
Any work completed through Red Bear Square's E-Design Services is non-refundable.
Product sourcing is limited to vendors that ship within the US (Hawaii and Alaska included)
Design time will only begin upon payment of design fees, completed client questionnaire, signed Terms & Conditions form (this page), and full documentation of room from client.
- If I do not receive all four items within one week (7 days) of initial purchase, I will refund your purchase.
- E-Design deliverables will be made available to client on personal design hub within 14 business days of the project start date, unless otherwise agreed upon in a custom E-Design package.
- If you have purchased a project on a Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday, your project start date will begin on the next business day.
- Client has 7 days to communicate the need for revisions. If no revisions are needed, the project will be moved to the next phase.
- Revision will be made available to client on personal design hub within 7 business days of last revised design.
- Additional revisions beyond those included in your package are available at an additional cost.
- The client agrees that all communication will occur through the personal design hub or through e-mail except when otherwise scheduled.
- Unlimited follow-up questions, through the personal design hub or by email, are included in every E-Design package for a period of 7 business days from the date the last revised e-design package is delivered.
- Each E-Design package comes with a 30-minute phone consultation, and the Oasis Package comes with an additional 30-minute video consultation. This can be used at any point, from when design time begins to the 7 days after the last revised design. All consultations must be scheduled in advance. Additional phone or video consultation time beyond those included in your package are available at an additional cost.
- You will receive access to a personal design hub which will serve as the place where you can access your documents during our design time and for the time remaining, depending on your package. I strongly recommended downloading and backing up all documents in a safe place. Red Bear Square is not responsible for the loss of documentation once a project is completed.
E-Design is a virtual design service only. The recommendations made are purely a suggestion. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All renderings and floor plans by Red Bear Square are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
Red Bear Square will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation, assembly, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the E-design package; for the acts or omissions of any contractor, subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing work related to the E-design package; or any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
Red Bear Square cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the E-design project.
Red Bear Square cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
Red Bear Square reserves the right to use your Design Board and/or other product deliverables in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.
Client signature on an E-Design contract fully consents said client to Red Bear Square's Terms of Service.